Wednesday 14 June 2017

Remote Desktop Profile keep deleting.

I have noticed one issue with RDS service. I created a user and noticed that the user kept me asking twice to configure his email account as it disappeared suddenly.

went through some troubleshooting and found that the user profile is missing under C:\Users on my RDS server user profile.

As per the google search it's a bug in RDS and the way to troubleshoot is deleting registry entry and login again. Even i was able to noticed that the specific user profile was in registry with ".bak"



 the registry to delete is , Just right click and delete the Key and log in the user again.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList


After i logged in i was able to see the registry with out .bak and now i could be able to see that the user profile is in my Users drive.

Thanks.
Sathi

No comments:

Http vs Https